- This event has passed.
Project H.E.L.P. Long Island – COVID’s Toll on our Frontline Workers
February 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
COVID-19 has caused unforeseen consequences on our communities and especially our important frontline workers. Most are exhausted, traumatized and experiencing compassion fatigue.
Join us as we hear their stories and learn how we all can be helpful and come together as a community.
1. Eileen Clayton, R.N., B.S. – Critical Care, Nursing Education and Hospital Management. E-mail:
Eiclayton@msn.com. Ph: 208.941.1821
2. Elizabeth Weisburd – EMT-B, Port Washington Fire Department, Fire Medic Company 1
3. Celia Vollmer – American Red Cross – Disaster Services Supervisor, Mass Lead Care, and Instructor.
Ph: 631-617-2346, Email: Celia.email@example.com
4. Dr. Alec Cecil – Psychologist, American Red Cross – Disaster Mental Health, and Service to the Armed
Forces. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Randi Shubin Dresner – President & CEO, Island Harvest Food Bank. Ph: 631.873.4775
6. Major Soo Kim – The Salvation Army, Hempstead Citadel Corps, 45 Atlantic Avenue, Hempstead, NY
11550. Ph: 516.485.4900 Email: Soojung.email@example.com
7. Major Young Sung Kim – The Salvation Army, Hempstead Citadel Corps, 45 Atlantic Ave. Hempstead,
NY 11550. Ph: 516.485.4900 Email: Youngsung.firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting ID: 892 8859 3492
Passcode: 332392 * Dial by your location, +16465588656 US (New York)